Examine yourselves whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Or do you not recognize yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you, unless you are unapproved? 2 Corinthians 13:5
At the foot of the Cross is what we call Jesus’ feet.
Q: Once saved always saved?
A: 1. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, forever Hebrews 13:8.
2. God is the same yesterday, today and forever Malachi 3:6.
3. God is not a man that He should lie no Son of man that He should change His mind. Numbers 23:19.
4. The covenant is an everlasting Gen 17:7, Isaiah 55:3
5. The covenant is between the Father and the Son, I am the beneficiary 1 Corinthians 11:25,
Hebrews 10:2, 22.
6. His mercy is everlasting Psalm 100:5.
Therefore no one gets saved then get unsaved for whatever reason.
Q: What about the branches Jesus said, “Father will cut them off and throw in the fire?”
A: Because they weren’t saved from the beginning. That’s why they couldn’t produce fruits. No one can produce fruits apart from Jesus.
Q: What about the ones Jesus said,” they will call Me Lord, Lord but I’ll tell them I never knew you workers of lawlessness?”
A: They also weren’t saved therefore they never had a covenant relationship with God through Christ.
Q: So what’s your position?
A: I am in the “Once Saved Always Saved” camp.
Conclusion: Are you saved?
Examine yourselves whether you are in the faith…..
Be blessed and Be free in the mighty power and name of our Lord Jesus.Tags: mighty, saved